C2 (Command and Control)
Command and control systems.
- C3 - A framework for rapid prototyping of custom C2 channels, while still providing integration with existing offensive toolkits.
- Cobalt Strike - Software for Adversary Simulation and Red Team Operations.
- Covenant - Covenant is a collaborative .NET C2 framework for red teamers.
- Merlin - Merlin is a cross-platform post-exploitation HTTP/2 Command & Control server and agent written in golang.
- phpsploit - Full-featured C2 framework which silently persists on webserver with a single-line PHP backdoor.
- PoshC2 - A proxy aware C2 framework used to aid red teamers with post-exploitation and lateral movement.
- Pupy - Cross-platform C2 and post-exploitation framework written in python and C.
- SILENTTRINITY - An asynchronous, collaborative post-exploitation agent powered by Python and .NET's DLR.
- TrevorC2 - TrevorC2 is a legitimate website (browsable) that tunnels client/server communications for covert command execution.