Use available exploits with caution. Never copy/paste scripts blindly. Review the code.
Gather all your exploits needed to pop that box.
- Beef - The Browser Exploitation Framework Project.
- 0-Day Today [TOR] - The ultimate database of exploits and vulnerabilties and a great resource for researchers. Private exploits, and 0-Days are sold here.
- Android Kernel - Android Kernel Exploits.
- Exploit Database - The Exploit Database is maintained by Offensive Security, an information security training company.
- Linux Kernel - Linux kernel exploits.
- NIST NVD - The National Institute of Standards and Technology. U.S. Department of Commerce.
- MacOS Kernel - MacOS Kernel Exploits.
- Security Focus - From original news content to detailed technical papers and guest columnists, Security Focus is a great resource for all things security related.
- Windows Kernel - Windows Kernel Exploits.
- Windows Rootkits - Windows Rootkits.