Some of the tools & resources mentioned on this page require purchase.
Grab some of the most used hardware within the penetration testing industry.
- Ardunio - Open-source electronic prototyping platform enabling users to create interactive electronic objects.
- Attify Badge - A hardware security assessment tool. Used to communicate between a PC and an embedded device over various hardware communication protocols.
- DigiSpark - An Attiny85 based microcontroller development board similar to the Arduino line, only cheaper, smaller, and a bit less powerful.
- Goodfet - An embedded bus adapter for various microcontrollers and radios. JTAG adapter, loosely based upon the TI MSP430 FET UIF and EZ430U boards
- GreatFET One - GreatFET One is a hardware hacker’s best friend. With an extensible, open source design, two USB ports, and 100 expansion pins, GreatFET One is your essential gadget for hacking, making, and reverse engineering.
- HackRF One - HackRF One is a Software Defined Radio capable of transmission or reception of radio signals from 1 MHz to 6 GHz.
- MultiBlue Dongle - Can be connected to another computer via a USB port and control the victims computer via bluetooth.
- O.MG Cable - For covert field-use, with features that enhance remote execution, stealth, and forensics evasion.
- OpticSpy - a platform to explore, evaluate, and experiment with optical data transmissions.
- Pluggable BT Dongle - Survey on nearby bluetooth devices enumerate the services and even send simple data packet to them.
- Raspberry Pi - A tiny and affordable computer that you can use to learn programming through fun, practical projects.
- Throwing Star LAN Tap/Pro - The Great Scott Gadgets Throwing Star LAN Tap is a small, simple device for monitoring Ethernet communications.
- Ubertooth One - Ubertooth One is an open source 2.4 GHz wireless development platform suitable for Bluetooth experimentation.
- USB Armory Mk II - Open Source Flash-Drive Sized Computer.
- Wi-fi Pineapple - Automate WiFi auditing with all new campaigns and get actionable results from vulnerability assessment reports.
- Pinouts - Free book containing layouts of connectors, single board computers, dev boards, memory cards, microcontroller chips, and more.
- Hacker Gadgets - One-stop warehouse, for the best Hacking Gadgets, Pentesting Equipment, Hacker Hardware Tools and everyday Swag.
- Hacker Warehouse - Your one-stop shop for all your computer security needs from defense to offense.
- Hak5 - Pentest tools for authorized auditing/security analysis only where permitted.
- Red Team Tools - Red teaming physical products.