Manipulation techniques that exploits human error to gain private information, access, or valuables.
- espoofer - An email spoofing testing tool that aims to bypass SPF/DKIM/DMARC and forge DKIM signatures.
- Evilgnix - MITM attack framework used for phishing credentials along with session cookies, which in turn allows to bypass 2-factor authentication protection.
- Fierce Phish - A full-fledged phishing framework to manage all phishing engagements.
- GoPhish - Phishing toolkit designed for businesses and penetration testers.
- Judas - A pluggable phishing proxy.
- King Phisher - A tool for testing and promoting user awareness by simulating real world phishing attacks.
- Lucy - Allows companies to take on the role of an attacker to discover and eliminate existing weaknesses.
- Modlishka - Flexible and powerful reverse proxy with real-time two-factor authentication.
- Phishing Frenzy - Ruby on Rails Phishing Framework.
- Shell Phish - A Phishing tool to replicate various.
- Social Engineering Toolkit - Penetration testing framework designed for social engineering.
- Social Fish - Phishing framework.
- SpeedPhish Framework - Tool designed to allow for quick recon and deployment of simple social engineering phishing exercises.
- SPT Project - Phishing education toolkit that aims to help in securing the mind as opposed to securing computers.
- SMSSpoof - Send an SMS message to someone and change who it's from (the Sender).