Destroy your data.
- Darik's Book & Nuke - A self-contained boot image that securely wipes the hard disks of most computers.
- SetMace - Manipulate timestamps on NTFS.
- Wipe - A Unix tool for secure deletion.
- WipeDicks - Wipe files and drives securely with randoms ASCII dicks.
- Wiper - Toolkit to perform secure destruction of sensitive virtual data, temporary files and swap memories.
- Silk Guardian - Anti-forensic kill-switch that waits for a change on your usb ports and then wipes your ram, deletes precious files, and turns off your computer.
- USBKill - An anti-forensic kill-switch that waits for a change on your USB ports and then immediately shuts down your computer.
- xxUSBSentinel - Windows anti-forensics USB monitoring tool.