Protect your SMS messages, voice calls, and e-mails. Big brother is always watching.
- Noxe [TOR - E-Mail provider.
- SecMail [TOR] - Secure mail service in TOR.
- Premium Vendor - E-Mail provider utilized by vendors all around the world.
- Protonmail - Secure E-Mail based in Switzerland.
- SAFe-mail - Bulletproof e-mail service.
- TorBox [TOR] - Hidden mail service.
- Adamant - Decentralized Messenger.
- Briar - Secure messaging, anywhere.
- Element - A messenger that gives you the privacy you expect from a conversation in your own home, but with everyone across the globe. Runs on the matrix network.
- Ricochet - Ricochet is a different approach to instant messaging that doesn’t trust anyone in protecting your privacy.
- Telegram - A new era of messaging.
- Signal - Speak Freely.
Want to check compliance status of an XMPP server? Check out https://compliance.conversations.im/.
- 404 City - Cipher-punk community in federation XMPP. Our goal is to protect the privacy of personal life.
- Creep [TOR] - Free XMPP/Jabber server in France. IP's not logged. XSF standards.
- CRIME - Secure & Unmonitored XMPP. Encryption Required. Registration Open.
- Darknet.IM - Free XMPP service for secure unmonitored communications.
- JabberX - Free Private XMPP Chat Service. Designed in Sweeded and Hosted in Germany.