Reverse engineering tools both offensive and defensive operations can utilize.
- Angr - A powerful and user-friendly binary analysis platform.
- Detect It Easy - DiE - Program for determining types of files for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
- edb-debugger - edb is a cross-platform AArch32/x86/x86-64 debugger.
- Immunity - Powerful way to write exploits and analyze malware.
- OllyDbg - 32-bit assembler level analysing debugger for Microsoft Windows.
- pwndbg - Exploit Development and Reverse Engineering with GDB Made Easy.
- x64dbg - An open-source x64/x32 debugger for windows.
- Capstone - Free book containing layouts of connectors, single board computers, dev boards, memory cards, microcontroller chips, and more.
- Pinouts - Free book containing layouts of connectors, single board computers, dev boards, memory cards, microcontroller chips, and more.
- Androguard - Reverse engineering, Malware and goodware analysis of Android applications.
- Koodous - A collaborative platform that combines the power of online analysis tools with social interactions.
- Quark - Android Malware Analysis/Scoring System.
- Boxxy - Linkable sandbox explorer
- Binwalk - Tool for analyzing, reverse engineering, and extracting firmware images.
- Cutter - Free and Open Source Reverse Engineering Platform.
- Compiler Explorer - Run compilers interactively from your web browser and interact with the assembly.
- Ghidra - Ghidra is a software reverse engineering (SRE) framework.
- Hopper - RE tool for Mac and Linux, that lets you disassemble, decompile and debug your 32bits and 64bits executables.
- IDA Pro - State of the art binary code analysis.
- radare2 - UNIX-like reverse engineering framework and command-line toolset.
- UEFITool - UEFI firmware image viewer and editor
- Ghidra Class - HackadayU - This is Class 1 in Reverse Engineering with Ghidra taught by Matthew Alt.