Training and courses to master your craft. Some of the below courses do offer professional certifications as add-ons to course purchase.
Courses & Training
- Antisyphon InfoSec Training - Antisyphon courses are tailored to beginners and seasoned professionals alike.
- AQ Answers - Daily updates on free courses, workshopd, interships, and jobs.
- Bug Bounty Hunter - Helping you connect the bug to bounty.
- Bust-A-Kube - An intentionally-vulnerable Kubernetes cluster, intended to help people self-train on attacking and defending Kubernetes clusters.
- Cybrary - The leading cybersecurity professional development platform.
- DFIR Diva - Curated list of free and affordable courses.
- eLearn Security - Infosec careers are heating up and candidates are doing everything they can to stand out.
- Hacker101 - A free class for web security.
- HTB Academy - Cyber security trainingp by HackTheBox.
- INE - The premier provider of online it training.
- Infosec Institute - Helps IT and security professionals advance their careers with skills development and certifications.
- Kontra - Application Security Training Redefined.
- Offensive Security - The tech workforce development company.
- Pentester Academy - Courses and Online Labs.
- Pentester Lab - We make learning web hacking easier.
- PortSwigger - Free, online web security training from the creators of Burp Suite.
- Pluralsight - The tech workforce development company.
- Professor Messer - Professor Messer IT Certification Training.
- PWN College - A first-stage education platform for students.
- SANS - SANS Institute is the most trusted resource for cybersecurity training, certifications and research.
- TCM Security - A veteran-owned cybersecurity company focused on providing top of the line penetration testing, security training, and compliance services.
- TestOut - TestOut Ethical Hacker Pro teaches students to be aware of network attack strategies and common countermeasures.
- Udemy - An online learning and teaching marketplace with over 155,000 courses.